IATA Dangerous Goods By Air Training Course
The IATA Training Course is required for any hazmat employee who offer, accept or transport dangerous goods materials for air freight.
Candidates will receive an IATA Accredited Certificate on the successful completion of the training.
Topics Covered in Training:
- Understanding the basis of the regulations.
- Applicability and Training Requirements.
- Limitations, Identifying Hidden Dangerous Goods, and State and Operator Variations.
- Classifications of the 9 classes of dangerous goods and identifying the correct proper shipping name. Reviewing and Understanding the MSDS.
- Classification of Multi-hazards.
- Using the Dangerous Goods list, Numerical cross list and special provisions.
- Packing Requirements and Instructions and Q-Values.
- Understanding the UN Specification Markings.
- Marking and Labeling of packages, Limited Quantities and Overpacks.
- Handling, Emergency Response Procedures and Security.
Who Should Attend This Training Course:
Shippers, Freight Forwarders, Packers, Consolidators, and Airline Personnal, preparing, shipping, packing, handling or arranging the transport of dangerous goods, or their agents acting on their behalf
The comprehensive DGM Workbook, IATA Registration and certificate after the successful completion of the training.
Costs and Duration:
Initial Classroom Based Training, 3 Days – CALL (sign up)
Recurrent Classroom Based Training, 2 Days – CALL (sign up)